I have been tagged by Tracy over at Or, Life is a Bed of Roses. Actually, she tagged me the other day, but with the whole not being pregnant thing, I wasn't feeling up to it. But, today it seems like a good distraction.
1) Link to the person that tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6) Let the fun begin!
Six non-important quirks about me:
1. My middle (second) toe on both feet is like, waaay longer than my big toe. It looks freakish. It used to keep me from wearing open-toed shoes when I was younger, but now I don't care.
2. I am not type-A. I am so far from type-A, I'm not even type-B. I'm like type-Z. What this means is that there is virtually no routine or ritual to anything that I do. This drives my husband crazy. He is very type-A. The good thing about it is that it means I am pretty flexible, and it allows for a certain amount of creativity. The bad thing is that it means I am very unorganized (as hard as I might try to be organized) and that my time-management skills are very poor. I am likely to start one thing, then get caught up in something else, and then, while I'm doing that, remember the other thing I wanted to look at/do/think about, and my mind is off somewhere else... it can be really frustrating. To me as well as my hubby.
3. I am an only child, and yet, I'm not. My sister and I are 16&1/2 years apart, and I have no other siblings. (Yes, same set of parents). When I was 2 my sister moved to France. So, I grew up as an only child until I was 13, when she got a divorce, and moved back home, with her 3 little kids. This means I am closer in age to my nieces and nephew than I am to my sister, which is pretty cool.
4. I hate answering the phone. I don't know why. Even if it's someone I would like to talk to, I am likely to let voice mail get it and then call them back, later. This makes no sense, I know.
5. Once I put the toothpaste on my toothbrush I have to run it under water before I start brushing my teeth. I don't know why, but it just doesn't seem right if I don't.
6. I love chocolate. Love it. But it pretty much has to be dark chocolate. Really, what is up with that milk chocolate stuff? And white chocolate? I'm sorry, that's not chocolate.