Tracy my old bloggie friend challenged me to come up with 10 favorite things--starting with the letter C.
1. CHOCOLATE. Preferably the dark kind. None of that wussy milk chocolate stuff!
2. CAFFE LATTE. With lots of foam, please.
4. Crowded House.
5. These CHUBBY CHEEKS.
6. COSTA RICA. It's where Mister and I spent our honeymoon. It seems like an eternity ago. It was such a happy time. Before we knew we were infertile. Before the pressure of "trying" had begun. Newly married and the future ahead of us. A future that was blissfully on hold while we spent our days in a swimming pool, with a swim-up bar or walking along the beach picking up shells...
7. CHOCOLATE COSMOS. I know that sounds like a really fancy cocktail, but it is a type of flower. It is a deep deep burgundy-brown color, with velvety looking petals, and yes people--it smells like CHOCOLATE!! (See #1)
8. While we're talking about cocktails, how about it. COCKTAILS or COCKTAIL HOUR is another favorite thing.
9. CHEESE. Oh, Cheese. How I love thee. Bleu, feta, cheddar, Swiss, Edam, Gouda, mozzarella. Is anyone else hungry?
10. COMEDY. I love comedic things. Anything that will make me laugh. Sketch comedy, comedic movies, stand-up, spoofs. For instance, I wanted to marry Joh.n Stew.art before I met Mister. And let's face it, in some parallel universe, I still do. I also think this man (*beware if you click the link: bad language*) is a genius, may he rest in peace. I used to stay up late during childhood on Saturdays to watch (what is now 'classic') Sat.urday Nigh.t Liv.e. And I love humorous books, such as the Davi.d Se.daris variety.
There, 10 favorite things starting with the letter "C". If you want to play along, leave me a comment with one of your favorite, uh, C-words--and then I'll "assign" you a letter of your own for your own blog. Cheers!