Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It's All Good!

Hey, thanks everyone for the supportive comments, and the Birthday wishes. I just wanted to say that I regret sounding like a miserable sad-sack in that last post. I did have a very loverly birthday, and the best part was just being able to spend the day with my family--which was exactly what I wanted.

Despite all this infertility crap, I am very aware of the many blessings in my life. And one big one is this amazing community. I've said it before, but I'll say it again: Thank YOU! (sniff, siff, I love you guys!!)

6 comments:

Kami said...

Awww, shucks.

I thought your post had happiness it too. I recognize sad and happy right after each other - and at the same time.

I hope you get your dream of a healthy pregnancy.

Maria said...

You didn't sound like a sad-sack at all. You were just being honest with how you felt.

But it's been helping me lately too, to look at how wonderful my life is. Even with infertility.

Portia P said...

Belated happy birthday.

I lost my dad a few years ago and I get sad around his anniversary too. I'm glad you have some good stuff too at this time of year and that your little boy gives you such joy.

I hope this year brings you your dream.

Your nincompoop comment made me LOL. Mr G says it's a much underused term! x

Tiff said...

(((HUGS)))

Melanie said...

And a happy birthday to you, my fellow Aquarian! Congrats to another year, the good, the not so good and the wonderful. Sounds kind of pollyannaish, but we do (us old women) have a lot to look forward to.

Anonymous said...

Hi Frenchie
I honestly didn't read any woe-is-me in your post... And you're so right - it really does help sometimes to count the blessings and not dwell on the have-nots...
I hope you had a fab bday. c",)