Tuesday, October 28, 2008

First Week of My "Off-Season": Photos of the Kid...

The final wedding of the season is behind me as of last Sunday.

Yay!!

I've been taking some time the past coupla days to just hang with Handsome Man. Oh, the fun. Of course, there are still business things I must get back to, but after my usual day off yesterday, I just felt like I needed one more full day off with Handsome Man, so I kept him home from daycare to play hooky with Mom. Work, and packing up the studio, can wait till tomorrow. The pumpkin patch was calling...

4 comments:

Bee Cee said...

The photos are just lovely. He's adorable.

Tiff said...

I just can't get over how big he is getting! So adorable. It looks like he had fun at the pumpkin patch!

Kami said...

Cute!

luna said...

what a super cute little boy he is, frenchie.